The game never stops with Auto Play!
X1 Games is known to pull out all the stops, and we've done it once
more with the revolutionary Auto Play feature! This simply incredible
feature allows for an excellent and unmatched gaming experience that users
will enjoy and absolutely appreciate.
What does Auto Play do?
Auto Play (AP) is a X1 Games feature that's 'automagically' enabled in
case a player's internet
connection drops or cuts out during a game. In such situations, Auto Play
will be activated, and
continues to play on the player's behalf. Therefore, Auto Play will draw a
card, and discard a card (same card) for five consecutive turns, thereby
giving the player the chance to connect and take control of your game once
more, once their internet connection is restored.
- If your internet connection drops or cuts out during a
game, Auto Play (AP) will draw and discard a card in
five consecutive turns (on your behalf) automatically
after your turn timer ends.
- Auto Play (AP) will not be enabled for games where the
player has not picked a card prior to getting
disconnected from the internet
- For games that don't have the Drop Option (Best of 2 &
Best of 3), AP will be activated even if you have not
picked a card before getting disconnected from the
internet, once the game has begun.
- In case of games with multiple rounds (101 & 201 pool),
AP will continue to be enabled for the next round if the
player is still disconnected, and will proceed to drop
the player on the first chance, and award First Drop
- Once your internet connection is restored and you are
successfully connected to the game once more while in
Auto Play mode, you will be displayed a screen with an
"I am Back" button along with the number of turns AP was
used for, as well as the cards which AP had picked and
discarded. Now, you can confidently proceed to take
control of your game once more by clicking the "I am
- Please note that the "I am Back" button will be disabled
if you are only re-connected to the game during the last
four seconds of your turn. In such a case, the "I am
Back" button will only be enabled after your turn is
passed to the next player.
- If you are simultaneously playing on two tables and are
disconnected from the internet, the "I am Back” screen
will show information and discards only for the second
- If you are unable to reconnect to the game after 5
chances, then you will be dropped from the game, and the
respective Drop Points will be awarded to you.
- In case another player places a Valid Show, then AP will
- Auto Play is a feature that ensures that players
are given a chance to get back into the game,
instead of being eliminated due to a temporary
loss of the player’s internet connection.
- The Management will not be held responsible for
any errors or variations in scores that occur
when Auto Play is enabled.
- The Management will not be held responsible if
Auto Play, or if the ‘I am Back’ feature does
not function in any game.
- The Management reserves the right to make
changes or remove the Auto Play function at any
time of their choosing, and without prior